“Two are better than one, but three is even better.” Ecclesiastes 4:7-12
It is not good for you to be alone. All of us can benefit from having a friend and companion on this journey called life. We were created for relationship, but all our relationships are stronger when we invite God to be the third strand.
- The Power of One… win-lose, on your own, tend to your own interests, alone
- The Power of Two… win-win, transactional, give to get, okay but not the best
- The Power of Three… win-win-win, covenant based, blessed to be a blessing
“Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.”Ecclesiastes 4:12
Access the messages in this series using the links below…
- The Power of Three >> Watch here!
It is not good for you to be alone. All of us can benefit from having a friend or a companion on this journey called life. We were created for relationship, but all of our relationships are stronger when we invite God to be the third strand.
- The Cord of Accountability >> Watch here!
Everyone can fall… even you! The difference is that even if you fall seven times, you get back up again. How do you do this? Well, you can’t do it on your own. This is the secret of the righteous. They know they’re never alone, that God is always there to lift them up. Read what the Bible says here!
- The Cord of Charity >> Watch here!
It’s cold out there! Want to stay warm? Lay down your life. If two lie down together they will keep warm. The cord of charity reminds us that we are called to lay down our life for others. When we do it creates a warmth that is tangible. Read what the Bible says here!
- The Cord of Protection >> Watch here!
It can be a hostile world at times. The cord of protection reminds us there is strength in numbers. Who’s got your back? Read what the Bible says here!