Click on the banner to give now or scroll down for more info, including a variety of convenient ways you can give via text giving or recurring gifts. Annual giving statements for each year are prepared and mailed out the first of each year.
Scroll down for more info…
You can give online by clicking here. We also offer text giving. It’s so convenient! Text any amount to 208-261-7305 (suggest $1 the first time). You will receive a link to set up your account. This account connects to your online giving which allows you to view your giving history at any time and even set up a recurring gift. Once your account is setup, whenever you would like to give, you only need to text the amount you would like to give to the same number. You will receive notification that your giving was successful. We use FellowshipOne which utilizes a secure 128-bit SSL encrypted payment so you can have full assurance that your giving and personal information are secure.
If you have any questions about your giving, please contact the church office by phone at (208) 788-5470 or by email at email@example.com.
If you would like to contact us via regular mail service, please send your correspondence to P.O. Box 508, Hailey, Idaho 83333. Thank you!
Along with funding our own ministry and operational needs, The Rock Church also financially supports a variety of non-profits, charities, and benevolence needs (see below).
Regular and Monthly Support:
- Tonya Dove – Global outreach partner in Sweden
- The Thomas Family – Local outreach partners with Youth with a Mission
- The Svenby Family – Global outreach partners in Eurasia
- The Strong Family – Global outreach partners in Asia
- Twin Falls Adult and Teen Challenge – Regional outreach partners
- Hawkins Family F4 Missions
- SIMN church planting initiative
Special Gifts and Support:
- Ukraine relief efforts
- Convoy of Hope
- F.R.E.E. International
- Dream Center
- Samaritan’s Purse (Operation Christmas Child)
- Free Wheelchair Mission
- The Hunger Coalition
- Speed the Light
- Boys and Girls Missionary Challenge
- World Vision
- Compassion International
- Light for the Lost
- Chi Alpha University Campus Ministries
- Adult and Teen Challenge
- Southern Idaho Ministry Network
- Wood River High School Choir
- Miscellaneous missionaries and ministries
- Various relief efforts as needed
- Community outreach and partnerships
- Local benevolence needs
Recent Projects! In addition to our regular operations and missions/outreach last year (see list above), we provided four sets of bunk beds along with mattresses and bedding for the Adult and Teen Challenge women’s center in Twin Falls. We were also able to reach out to refugee families relocated in the Boise area. Lastly, we put new shingles on the parsonage roof, which was long overdue.