Featured this week! Calvary Bible Church is hosting Vacation Bible School on June 27-July 1 from 8 am to noon each day. Age 4 years old to incoming 6th grade are welcome!
Meal and conversation! Join us for a FREE meal this Thursday night from 6-7 pm. Use the back entrance. Please use the contact link to RSVP to let us know you are coming to help with planning.
4th of July Parade! We’re handing out FREE hotdogs and bottles of cold water before the parade until gone. If you’d like to help, show up at 9 am!
Community Opportunity! Emmanuel Thrift Shop is in need of volunteers who are willing to donate a few hours one Saturday per month to help when the shop is open. There are two shifts to choose from: 9:30 am to noon or noon to 2:30 pm. To inquire, email email@example.com.
Our Sunday morning worship service begins at 10 am. You are more than welcome to come early to grab a cup of coffee and check out our facility. Many appreciate the extra time for light conversation and fellowship. You will find people who are welcoming and down to earth; people who love God and aren’t interested in religion, but a relationship with Jesus Christ. If you are interested in the kind of message you can expect to hear each Sunday, click here. This message was from a series entitled “Campfires.”
Our midweek gathering held, every Thursday night, includes a meal and fellowship. You are invited to share a meal and enjoy some light conversation with real people as we discuss the Bible together. Everything starts at 6 pm and we finish up by 7 pm. We meet in the back fellowship hall area. There is no cost and it is open to the public. Click on the graphic above to RSVP to let us know you are coming and the number of those attending so we can plan according each week.
LIKE US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
You can find the Rock Church on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter by searching for RockChurchWRV. Please like, share, and follow us to stay up on what’s happening and to help us get the word out about our church.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS!
The following dates are subject to change. We typically observe Communion on the first Sunday of each month. If there are any changes in this schedule, they will be noted below. Last minute changes due to weather or unforeseen emergencies will be posted more prominently and other means of communication will be utilized such as our email list [subscribe here].
- January 2 – First Communion of 2022
- January 2-8 – Special week of prayer
Special Week of Prayer – January 2-8, 2022
We are setting apart the first full week of the new year as a week of prayer. Join us January 2-8, as we launch 2022 in focused prayer. The church will be open from 6-7 pm Monday-Friday this week for a time of personal and corporate prayer. If you can’t make it out, please set aside some time where you are to agree with us in prayer.
- January 13 – Midweek Meal and Conversation starts back up tonight at 6 pm!
- February 6 – Communion Sunday
- February 14 – “Jesus Loves You” Day!
- March 1 – New series: I Love to Tell the Story
- March 6 – Annual Business Meeting at 1 pm. Read Pastor’s annual report.
- March 17 – St. Patrick’s Day dinner at 6 pm.
- April 3 – Communion Sunday
- April 10 – Palm Sunday
- April 15 – Good Friday service at 6 pm at Church of the Big Wood
- April 17 – Resurrection Sunday!
- April 24 – Twin Falls Adult Challenge Women’s Center will be sharing with us today. Join us for lunch following the service!
- May 1 – Communion Sunday
- May 8 – Mother’s Day! See some of the photos below…
- May 14 – Spring church workday at 9-11 am
- May 29 – Grads and Missions Sunday! We will be recognizing our graduates today. Also, the Strongs, our global partners to Asia, will be with us in the service! Join us for lunch afterward.
- June 5 – Pentecost Sunday, plus Communion
- June 19 – Father’s Day! We are celebrating dads on June 19 with a special message, fun, and giveaways! There will be a few dad jokes!
- June 27 – Vacation Bible School at Calvary Bible Church (June 27-July 1 from 8 am to noon)
- July 4 – 4th of July parade! FREE hotdogs and cold water until gone outside our church at 511 North Main.
- July 23-30 – Week of community outreach with team from Tennessee
- August 14 – Picnic and water baptisms
Special Note: We strive to adhere to all ordinances regarding the health and well-being of our community. Activities may be canceled or moved online without prior notice if health concerns arise. We utilize self-contained, prepackaged emblems for Communion which we order specifically to address health concerns. We are also taking every precaution in their handling or distribution. Offerings are no longer taken during the service. There is an offering box available as well as a variety of ways to give electronically [go here]. If you have specific concerns or questions feel free to drop us a note before attending.