This page is for church news and events. If you are looking for information and news regarding public service announcements, ways to support our community, and opportunities to unite in prayer, please go here now. To read our most our recent newsletter, as well as past editions, click here!
Scroll down for full calendar of events.
Our Sunday morning worship service begins at 10 am. You are more than welcome to come early to grab a cup of coffee and check out our facility. Many appreciate the extra time for light conversation and fellowship. You will find people who are welcoming and down to earth; people much like you who love God and aren’t interested in religion, but a relationship with Jesus Christ. If you are interested in the kind of message you can expect to hear each Sunday, click here. This message was from a series entitled “Campfires.”
We launched something new this past summer. Our midweek gathering now includes a meal. Join us each Thursday night for a meal and conversation as we discuss the Bible and enjoy fellowship together. Everything starts at 6 pm and we finish up by 7 pm. We meet in the back fellowship hall area. There is no cost and it is open to the public. Please RSVP using our contact page to let us know you are coming and the number of those attending so we can plan according each week.
LIKE US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
You can find the Rock Church on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter by searching for RockChurchWRV. Please like, share, and follow us to stay up on what’s happening and to help us get the word out about our church.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS!
Please note: We strive to adhere to all ordinances regarding the health and well-being of our community. Activities may be canceled or moved online without prior notice if health concerns arise. If you have specific concerns or questions feel free to drop us a note before attending.
- November 5 – Adult and Teen Challenge Gala in Twin Falls (6 pm)
- November 7 – Daylight saving time ends at 2 am. Set your clocks back!
- November 7 – Communion Sunday
- November 13 – Discipleship Conference in Twin Falls (9 am-3 pm)
- November 25 – Thanksgiving meal (1 pm)
- November 25 – No Thursday night study tonight
- December 1 – Christmas Kindness kicks offs
- December 4 – Decorate church (10 am-Noon)
- December 5 – Communion Sunday
- December 16 – Christmas party (6 pm)
- December 23 – Midweek canceled (Christmas break)
- December 24 – Christmas Eve service (5 pm)
- December 25 – Christmas
- December 26 – Sunday service at 10 am
- December 30 – Midweek canceled (Christmas break)
- December 31 – New Year’s Eve
- January 2-8, 2022… Special Week of Prayer
Note: We typically observe Communion on the first Sunday of each month. However, this will be on a case by case basis. When we do offer Communion, be rest assured that we are using self-contained, prepackaged emblems which we ordered specifically to address health concerns. We are also taking every precaution in their handling or distribution. If there are any changes in this schedule, it will be noted above.